Winter Snowy Flameless Tealight Candle Holder
Does your home feel bare now that the holidays are over? Many of us are sad that the Christmas decorations are down and put away. Why wait for the next holiday to spruce up those special areas when you can just decorate for winter. One way to embrace this chilly season is by adding a warm glow to your winter decor by making dimensional snowy flameless tealight candleholders.
Here's how: 1. Remove a small end portion from a Styrofoam ball to allow the ball to sit flat.
2. Trace the base of a glass votive or flameless tealight on the center top.
3. Use a knife & spoon to remove outlined area.
4. Insert glass votive or tealight for fit.
5. Using a plastic knife, coat Styrofoam with Aleene's True Snow or Snow-Tex and allow to dry.
6. Add additional faux snow paste to top middle area, add glitter (optional) and allow to dry overnight. 7. Insert glass votive, tealight and admire your creation!
These winter snowy flameless tealight candleholders look good on their own but would look beautiful within a winterscape or winter wonderland theme.
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. More info
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go