Tartan Plaid - Organizing Your Desk in Style

I love plaid, Tartan plaid to be exact!
This craft couldn't be easier! No skill needed to create a stylish way to organize anything that needs organizing on your desk, in your craft room or use for something else entirely.
See the full tutorial >>> http://todayscreativeblog.net/diy-tartan-plaid-desk-accessories/
I was on the hunt for a thin cotton Tartan plaid fabric and had no lucking finding what I wanted. My next move, was to look at my local craft store for a plaid scrapbooking paper. No luck there either. That's when it hit me! I searched for a free Tartan Plaid pattern image and found several!
I printed out all the patterns I loved with my inkjet printer. I have an HPD110 Photosmart. I used regular printer paper.
Visit Today's Creative Life to find out where I downloaded my plaid papers. http://todayscreativeblog.net/diy-tartan-plaid-desk-accessories/
I measured my cans, trimmed my paper accordingly and used double stick tape. If your cans are bigger around than you have paper, just cut another piece and patch it together.
I didn't stop there, I also made coasters. I'll post my tutorial on those soon!

16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon

• Jerry
    Jerry

i think you could also find some old socks with the right textures and colours and cut them to length and slide them over a can with some spray glue attached to it.

• Joanny Rosario
    Joanny Rosario

That is a awesome idea..