Matt H
Matt H
  • Lodi, CA

Anyone know of where I can buy a propane burner to make my own firepit?

Janet AFRosieDiana Mackie
+1

I have seen some table top fire pit's made from a wine barrel and wondered if anyone know's where I can get the burner and regulator without paying an arm and a leg. I have found what looks like multiple sites on the web but as I open them I realize it's the same people with a different name on each site. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
  • Sharron W

Hey Matt, what about looking at GW and yard sales for people getting rid of their old grills....my hubby's has two burners...and we use the grill a lot but have only used the burners 2-3 times.... the regulator you can probably buy at sears in the area of the grills and lawnmowers and tools... all you really have to do is make sure the burner doesn't have any leaks in the hose/tubing

• Diana Mackie

Also Warming-Trends.com is a great resource!

• Rosie

As per your need, you should contact with Architectural Stone Elements. Their experienced designers are providing the right fire pit for home.

• Janet AF

Call the propane company in your area and ask them if they remove/install propane water heaters. If they say yes ask them if they can call you when they take out an old leaker. when the tank leaks the burner is usually still good. water heater burners are usually round and would make an awesome fire pit.