Create a Magnetic Alphabet in Less Than 30 Minutes!

$8.00

I grabbed these cork rounds from the dollar store and some magnet sheets or you can also use some more sturdy magnets to hold papers in addition to having your speller practice his new craft of learning!
I used reusable stencil masks from Hazel and Ruby available at Michaels or at hazelandruby.com in their shoppe. These discs are 1.5" wide each. I decided to do the vowels in blue and use some Krylon wood spray stain for the standard letters. You can also mix it up and do numbers, too!
Place the stencil on the raw cork and then take outdoors to spray. Allow the blue to dry completely and the wood stain you can wipe off almost immediately. Reuse your Hazel and Ruby stencils on another project as well! Wait another two hours to hot glue your magnets onto the back of the cork rounds and your magnets are all set for your speller to get going. Much more fun than those generic letters you can buy at any supermarket. Create your own, check them out at http://frenchiewraps.com. Follow me on Hometalk and on Instagram and Twitter under the handle @frenchiewraps

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Lindsay Fekitoa