Accent Wall Made With Pallet Wood

eStream Digital in Carrollton, TX asked that we create an accent wall for their new office. We first took approximately 100 different pieces of random lengths of pallet wood and spread them out on a drop cloth. The Customer selected multiple colors of stain that we then randomly applied to each piece.
accent wall made with pallet wood, home decor, pallet, wall decor
Starting at the top of the wall we then secured each piece in a random pattern to get this result. They were very happy with the finish.
We are available to install this accent wall for local Customers in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. It makes a statement in any room with the colors and texture.

• Chad Poole

I want someone to install a wood accent wall in my master bedroom? how much do you charge

• Vintage Headboards

Good afternoon Chad - we would need to come out and do a measure for you. We are in Frisco and have a property to measure Monday morning. What is your schedule like then? Our main number is 972.668.2603

• Suzie

Would you be willing to share which brand & colors of stain you used for this project? I assume this is a much more affordable way to create a rustic wood accent wall as opposed to purchasing reclaimed barnwood? Thank you in advance for your help!

• Vintage Headboards

We used a combination of brown stains with poly mixed in. We randomly pre-stain each board then assemble them in random lengths. Reclaimed barnwood is very expensive.

• Ignaz Mohamed

I would like to know what type of pallet wood is this.

• Vintage Headboards

We only use new pallet wood so that we know chemicals were not shipped on the pallets. For this look we pre-stain each board individually prior to installing them.

• Dot

This is one of the more beautiful walls I have seen. Great job. Did you stain each piece of wood with one color or did you put a few colors on a piece and let them mix a little? The grain and flow of colors is amazing!

• Vintage Headboards

I stained each board individually prior to installation. I used 4 colors of brown and black. I mixed the stains on each board while they were wet.

• Dot

Ah, that's what I thought. I paint (on canvas, lol) and you confirmed what I thought. That's how you get that soft, muted color but still contrast, and what sets it apart from other pictures I've seen. The love and time is evident in the final product. I'm a DIYér so I think I'm going to try it on a very small section of wall that I've been thinking about. I'm very far from Texas, but if I was there, you guys would be the ones to hire instead. Really, really nice job!!!