Asked on Oct 25, 2012

Looking for a contractor who is licensed, bonded and registered with C.C.R.

AK Complete Home RenovationsWoodbridge Environmental


The V.A. is paying for the service, they are requring bids from two contractors, they ave provided a list of requirements for the contractors , payment will be received upon completion, are there any contractors that have work with the government?
2 answers
Your comment...