Quick Entryway Update Using Peel And Stick Wallpaper

$30

I'd been wanting to update my entryway with some blue and white stripes since we moved in. However, I wasn't convinced I wanted to paint the stripes on and make that kind of commitment. I'd thought about some peel and stick wallpaper I'd found at Target. When I saw two rolls of navy blue and white peel and stick wallpaper on clearance for half price I bought them right away.
The peel and stick wallpaper is easy to apply and easy to remove should you change your mind in the future. I applied the paper to the wall on my own, which worked fine, but it would have been easier to have an extra set of hands. The hardest part was making sure the steps were level, but if I ever made a mistake the paper was easy to reposition.
There are lots more details about the project on my blog.
quick entryway update using peel and stick wallpaper, home decor, wall decor
Such an easy project for a huge payoff!
This is how the entryway looked before. It was basically a place to store things until I figured out where to put them It was a massive hodge podge of stuff.
Fast forward to after the wallpaper was up, a new backdrop for the inside of the cabinet, a few less accessories and a chair that was in the guest bedroom and the entryway now has a WOW factor!
I'm loving the pop of yellow against the blue and white
I love globes and this is only a small part of my ever-expanding globe collection. I have a real weakness for light up globes..they just make me smile.
The whole space reflects who we are as a family. It's bright, fun and energetic.
This quote is perfect for our family. We love to travel and we've moved 5 times in a little over 3 years!
Melody

• Corinne

I'm interested in trying peel and stick on the back of a book case but am wondering if it leaves a residue or damages the finish of the wood when removed after time?

• Sue@CountryDesignHome

Absolutely adorable!! I am going to check out that peel and stick wallpaper for some bookcases I want to decorate. That chalkboard saying is the theme for our daughter's upcoming wedding- one of my favorites!

• Debbie Barclay

Melody, I love this idea! This is such a fun and welcoming space, and has the perfect mix of color, personality, and visual interest without looking cluttered or busy! Thank you for sharing!