Dollar Store Candy Dishes

$6

I inherited a beautiful Avon collectible candy dish from my precious grandmother. She had such pretty cut glass pieces.I wanted some other candy dishes to add to it for a grouping, so I headed to the dollar store! In fact, I wanted to make candy dishes of all sizes… short, smooth glass ones; taller, cut glass ones; even a candy dish with a lid, for unwrapped treats!
diy dollar store candy dishes, crafts, diy, how to
I found some ordinary candle holders and some various bowls and a glass cup... all at the dollar store!
Then I took some strong adhesive and glued the candlesticks to the bottom of the containers.
And these are the result: Simple, but elegant candy dishes! I love the varying heights of the dishes
The finished dishes cost a whopping $6. The candy cost more than the bowls! These are perfect for any use... for most any occasion! Be sure to visit the blog post for more details!!
Sondra Lyn at Home