Peel and Stick Tile Strikes Again!

$50

Not for the first time, I've relied on peel and stick tile to give my house a face lift without having to fork over bundles of money for an actual renovation!
peel and stick brown tiles for bathroom floor, bathroom ideas, flooring, tile flooring, tiling
Dated 1980s linoleum didn't stand a chance against this innovative product! I'm officially in love with peel and stick tile!
Supplies you will need: strong scissors, a tape measure, ruler, and a pencil to mark your cut lines on the back of your stickers. That's it!
Just make sure you clean the linoleum underneath very thoroughly before applying, and then lay your new floor directly on top of it!
For only about $50 and one afternoon, I was able to transform my 1980's floor into something both updated and beautiful.
Home on Hidden Oaks

• Bar4555817

How do you put the tiles around the toilet? Your steps for doing it. Thanks

• Renee Labrenz

We shut off the water to the toilet, then removed the toilet. Then made a paper template, arranged the tiles and drew around the template. Then cut the tiles with heavy scissors, applied them to the floor and repositioned the toilet.

• Janet Pendleton

What brand of tile did you use?