Chandeliers and Cow Hide Rugs

I love mixing styles in my home to get a look and feel that makes me smile. I added a chandelier and a cow hide rug to my living room recently and I love them both. They go very well together in my opinion and I love the look - and since I live here that's what matters! My family loves it too - the cow hide is the softest thing ever underfoot!
My chandelier is not large and probably is too small for
chandeliers and cow hide rugs in white living room decor, home decor, lighting, living room ideas, repurposing upcycling, reupholster
I love that it's all white and crystals. Goes well with the all-white I'm going for.
We used an LED lightbulb to save $ on electric. The crystals of a chandi make the light sparkle warmly even with the cooler LED light.
My cow hide is from IKEA. I wanted an all-white cow hide but they are pricey. IKEA was in my budget and I found this amazing, soft, beautifully colored hide and am so glad I brought it home.
Come on over - you can see the whole room on the blog!
Jill F