Garden spoon labels

We made these wonderful spoons for our garden so that we knew what all our herbs were. These spoons are super cheap and really easy to make. They are great fun to make even better get the whole family involved. They last a really long time in your garden and make amazing gifts as well. To see how to make your very own spoons check out: http://www.nzecochick.com/2012/01/garden-spoon-labels.html
My spoons all tied up pretty in a bow
My spoons all tied up pretty in a bow
One of my herb spoon in it's rightful home.
On my blog you can see a complete how to.
Madeleine Booth-Smits

• Ivylore

Great Idea!!! I was looking for a way to mark all of my new plants that would stay in place through the winter and this could do it. Going to look for large serving spoons at thrift shops and start making some. I have a LOT of plants to mark, so I have to think of a different way to write the names on the spoons. Any ideas?

• Small Talk Mama

Oh so cute!! This is such a great idea that I think I will run out and get myself some metal embossing letters. I've been thinking about buying some and this cute little project just said to me, "Go get 'em."