Decorating Powder Rooms

For those of you who are familiar with my work, you know how I love doing wonderful things to powder rooms. Thank goodness I am in the USA. A friend of mine recently traveled to China and sent this photo of how bathrooms are designed. I wouldn't know where to begin with this one!!!!!
OMG, how would you decorate around this plumbing?

• Aspadistra Pronk

Ah, takes me back to my days as a student in the Soviet Union… No wonder people used to defect…:p I remember we were taken on a vacation to Leningrad, and I was delegated (I lost the toss) to check out the loos in the women's wing of the student residence. I got back and said, 'Right. Good news or bad news first?' 'Good news.' 'The good news is that there are proper toilets, and they're clean. The bad news is that there are no doors...'

• Shailaja

They are lavatories, not powder rooms, and they are still common here in India. Nobody ever thinks of decorating that room! BTW one is supposed to wash the feet after using it :)