Louise
Louise

I Googled to make sure of the names of these plants, but found they both have the same name. Surely one must be called

SandySusan SLouise
+1

something other than a philodendron since they look nothing alike. What ARE they called?
i googled to make sure of the names of these plants but found they both have the, gardening
  • Kelly S

they can both be philodendron but diffrent species like different types of oak trees or heiloom tomatos.

• Louise

Hmmmm, guess I'll have to research some and see what name each one has.

• Susan S

You might try looking up Pothos. I always thought the plant on the right was called Philodendren as well but found out there is pothos & philodendron. They look very similar. The guy on the left sort of looks like Dieffenbachia but I really don't think that's what it is. OK, forget that!! It's not Dieffenbachia. I used to have a plant like yours but for the life of me cannot remember what it was called!! Sorry :( EDIT #2. Now we're getting somewhere!! Googled Philodendren and the one on the left IS a Philodendren, BUT it is Philodendren Selloum or split leaf!! Now we both have learned something new today!!

• Sandy

the one on the left is a type of phildendron, split leaf. and the one on the right is a queen potho. They are tropical and the higher up they vine the larger the leaves.