Garden and pond from old home, digging all up to take to new home

Tried posting these last night and lost all of them so will post again and not so many at one time...........decided to dig things up and bring pond to new home....hope u enjoy, was a lot of work but was worth it to me
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, pond before dismantling
pond before dismantling
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, stepping stone painted One Stroke Painting class Donna Dewberry
stepping stone painted, One Stroke Painting class...Donna Dewberry
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, made this in One Stroke Painting class flower pots
made this in One Stroke Painting class, flower pots
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, looking bare
looking bare
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, rose area
rose area
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, rose area w arbors gone and some roses
rose area w arbors gone and some roses
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, froggies watching over everything I collect frogs in garden
froggies watching over everything, I collect frogs in garden
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, garden looking bare
garden looking bare
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, concrete from dog pen miss this for sure
concrete from dog pen, miss this for sure
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, tearing pond apart rocks in car wow tired
tearing pond apart, rocks in car.....wow, tired......
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, sitting on job dismantling pond means a lot to me I made this six weeks after my cancer operation and carried every rock and placed them
sitting on job, dismantling pond, means a lot to me, I made this six weeks after my cancer operation and carried every rock and placed them
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, pond dismantled
pond dismantled
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, all gone pond done looks bare
all gone, pond done.....looks bare
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, time to play with Ginger house looks bare
time to play with Ginger, house looks bare
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, all plants u c are from old home and brought to new home
all plants u c are from old home and brought to new home
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, c my froggies
c my froggies
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, bench arbors 3 vine brought from old home
bench arbors, 3....vine brought from old home
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, garden items in new home fenced yard for doggies
garden items in new home, fenced yard for doggies
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, nice view of wild rose and climbing hydrag
nice view of wild rose and climbing hydrag.
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, brought some fern it is different very pretty
brought some fern, it is different, very pretty
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, nice view into yard from the garden
nice view into yard from the garden
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, hostas dug up all plants u c were dug up tired yet
hostas dug up, all plants u c were dug up, tired yet
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, bought this plant on a garden walk one piece it is 5 yrs old do not know what it is never seen it before
bought this plant on a garden walk, one piece...it is 5 yrs. old, do not know what it is, never seen it before
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, digging up some
digging up some
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, ready to transport
ready to transport
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, our back yard w grasses brought some to new home
our back yard w grasses, brought some to new home
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, end of season flowers gone on rose bush
end of season, flowers gone on rose bush
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, nice view pond gone
nice view, pond gone
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, arbor rose area
arbor & rose area
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, digging up roses arbors gone
digging up roses, arbors gone
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, inside garden shed
inside garden shed
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, get ready these r all the plants from our home told u I was busy
get ready, these r all the plants from our home...told u I was busy!
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, looks like I have my own nursery
looks like I have my own nursery
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, garden stuff at back of house from home lots huh
garden stuff at back of house from home, lots huh
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, decided to use dog pen for shed covered w tarp top sides for winter no storage here
decided to use dog pen for shed, covered w tarp top & sides for winter, no storage here
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, more plants brought
more plants brought
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, three bench arbors set in new yard in horseshoe w roses on each side next spring will do a walkway w blocks from new garden and pond area
three bench arbors set in new yard in horseshoe w roses on each side, next spring will do a walkway w blocks from new garden and pond area
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, c the vine I brought with the one from the front of the house dug it up and transported it in a bucket w arbor attached haha
c the vine I brought with the one from the front of the house, dug it up and transported it in a bucket w arbor attached....haha
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, new home for white arbor w gate and we put up fence on each side to back of house at our duplex landlord is very forgiving with us for sure
new home for white arbor w gate and we put up fence on each side to back of house at our duplex, landlord is very forgiving with us for sure
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, plants brought from home and put in our old pool from dogs til planted this past spring
plants brought from home and put in our old pool from dogs til planted this past spring
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, all plants brought from home my own nursery for sure wow tired yet haha
all plants brought from home, my own nursery for sure, wow tired yet.....haha
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, so many plants brought here yeah
so many plants brought here, yeah
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, roses brought more plants and some of my driftwood
roses brought, more plants and some of my driftwood
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, here is that plant I have no idea what it is mayb Douglas can tell me later huge leaves
here is that plant I have no idea what it is....mayb Douglas can tell me later, huge leaves
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, just love this fern was given to me and never saw it anywhere do not know the name of it another I bet Douglas can tell me what it is
just love this fern, was given to me and never saw it anywhere, do not know the name of it...another I bet Douglas can tell me what it is
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, transported my hibiscus it grew beautiful here this spring pics have been posted in one of the posts here and at the home site
transported my hibiscus, it grew beautiful here this spring, pics have been posted in one of the posts here and at the home site
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, planting of roses in new home by bench arbors
planting of roses in new home by bench arbors
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, plants from home behind house here holding to b planted
plants from home behind house here holding to b planted
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, roses brought
roses brought
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, one type of Coreopsis small and was able to get the whole bunch yeah
one type of Coreopsis, small and was able to get the whole bunch, yeah.....
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, nice pic of big Coreopsis that was planted behind pond put in a pot to b planted behind new pond did great and so big and tall
nice pic of big Coreopsis that was planted behind pond, put in a pot to b planted behind new pond, did great and so big and tall
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, look how pretty this was cutting down
look how pretty this was, cutting down
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, starting to cut back wild rose bush boo hoo c middle of garden
starting to cut back wild rose bush.....boo hoo, c middle of garden
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, starting to look bare on the sides and inside
starting to look bare on the sides and inside
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, had to look back and post how beautiful this was
had to look back and post how beautiful this was
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, just look at this I do not know how I ever had the nerve to cut it down actually tried to take it but did not work too old to dig up wow to think this was dug from the wild small
just look at this, I do not know how I ever had the nerve to cut it down......actually tried to take it but did not work, too old to dig up, wow....to think this was dug from the wild small
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, dug this up where we take the dogs hunting and put a small snip on each side to start and trained it will have another
dug this up where we take the dogs hunting and put a small snip on each side to start and trained it.....will have another
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, ok back to trimming oh my look at all I trimmed off in the middle of the garden wow
ok, back to trimming, oh my, look at all I trimmed off in the middle of the garden, wow
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, trimming and getting near the top cannot reach top so will take down and do it on the ground all by myself so was a little hard to do
trimming and getting near the top, cannot reach top so will take down and do it on the ground, all by myself so was a little hard to do
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, look at this pile it looks like it is growning from the ground for sure but this is not it is the pile I trimmed off from sides and some top I could reach all in the middle of the garden
look at this pile, it looks like it is growning from the ground for sure but this is not, it is the pile I trimmed off from sides and some top I could reach...all in the middle of the garden
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, closer view of the flowers they were so pretty
closer view of the flowers, they were so pretty
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, ok looks empty for sure arbor down and going to trim all off
ok, looks empty for sure, arbor down and going to trim all off
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, ok all here is the spot garden looks so empty w arbor gone and wild rose bush and do not forget the pond that was here too where dirt is
ok all, here is the spot, garden looks so empty w arbor gone and wild rose bush and do not forget the pond that was here too where dirt is......
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, got arbor in car and pups too with plants to go to new home
got arbor in car and pups too with plants to go to new home
garden and pond from old home digging all up to take to new home, crafts, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, ponds water features, able to get snips of the climbing hydrag and brought that on each side mayb it will come back if not vine is nice watch for new post of new garden and pond hope all was enjoyed
able to get snips of the climbing hydrag. and brought that on each side, mayb it will come back, if not vine is nice....watch for new post of new garden and pond.......hope all was enjoyed

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next