Sharon B
Sharon B
  • Central Square, NY

Garden I added to back of house in August, 2012 after big garden

I had some plants that needed shade so decided to put these by the back of the house under the eaves, shade there.....also going to make a water fountain in the spring...so all of these plants and flowers are in this garden
Finished garden
Finished garden
garden i added to back of house in august 2012 after big garden, flowers, gardening, outdoor living
stone will b placed under these tables, big stone
Have another strawberry pot, going to make a fountain out of it on this table
well mom is done
well mom is done
we are just tired out
we are just tired out
we are so tired
we are so tired
I had fun helping
I had fun helping
I had fun walking in mom's garden
I had fun walking in mom's garden
good night all......Scott, Ginger, Gracie and even Boo Boo the cat
and I say thank u for looking at all my posts!!!
good night all......Scott, Ginger, Gracie and even Boo Boo the cat and I say thank u for looking at all my posts!!!

• Sharon B

@Douglas Hunt thank u so much, just cannot find out what this fern is, went online and searched the leaf too, found something and it says not a fern, will have to ck it out again and let u know....thanks for all your help

• Samantha Pulliam

My mother has several of the large leafed plants in her yard, she calls them "elephant ears".