Storywood Designs
Storywood Designs
  • Raleigh, NC

A Beat Up Radio Console From Goodwill Gets New Life

I found an beat up and hollowed out radio console at Goodwill and couldn't walk away from its curves and French Country look. A lot of paint, sweat and tears later, it was transformed into a bedside or end table. It was ready for its future but was left with a little nod to its past.
Radio Console
Radio Console
Console top detail
Console top detail
I left the old radio's facade in place - it was the only reminder of the piece's past
Storywood Designs

• Patricia

Lovely re-do! I love the color combination. I tried the link to your blog, but the link didn't work. What color and brand of paint did you use?

• Pam

It looks great! I love it!

• 62q10370829

what did it look like when you got it? i have one like it but some one added wheels to it. it made it easy to move. i just sanded the top & just sealed it & put on new handles. i love the look of yours.