Hometipster.com
Hometipster.com
  • Columbus, MS

Living Underground

Have you ever thought about building your own home? I can tell you from experience that you will traverse through every known human emotion from elation to despair - it really is that intense.
I want to showcase something for you. Here's a video on a couple who embarked on a remodeling venture and the twist... it's underground. The setting is in Holland Park, London where living space can cost upwards of
Living Underground - An epic remodeling project.

• Z

WOW! What a vision she had! I skipped some of the demo to get to the finished building and am amazed at the transformation. Thanks for sharing.

• Hometipster.com

Hi Becky... not a problem. Sometimes I can't even remember :) Yes, Audrey really did have a vision and the end result was stunning. One of the things I love about Hometipster.com is finding all this really neat stuff. Never ceases to amaze me how talented some people are. Just look around Hometalk - there are some amazingly creative people here. Have a great Day! Graham