Jimmys K
Jimmys K
  • Greece

how can i cut my margarites? short or tall?

Jimmys KDouglas HuntYair Spolter
+2

flowers

Jimmys, do you mean marguerite daisies? If they normally die back to the ground during the winter where you are in Roanoke, you should not have to do much pruning. If you find they get leggy for you, pinch them back by a third in the spring, and then pinch them back more lightly one more time as they start to flush out.

• Jimmys K

yes i meant them...i am from greece the site can t let me to writw zip code but it s ok someone told me to cut them shortly they are tough..thank you

• Yair Spolter

Hi Jimmy, Hometalk recently added the ability to choose a location outside of the US for your profile. Just go to this page and choose "Greece" from the Country dropdown: http://www.hometalk.com/my-account καλωσόρισμα!

Jimmys, the rules may well be different in Greece! But welcome to Hometalk. It's great to see the site going global.

• Jimmys K

thanks i ll try it