Tamela Bowie Interiors
Tamela Bowie Interiors
  • Carrollton, TX

Luxury Guest Bathroom

To kick off the new year, I redecorated my guest bathroom to more of a modern luxury retreat for my guests. Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to see the tour of this luxury guest bathroom space....Haute On Design
luxury guest bathroom make over, bathroom ideas
I replaced the builder's grade mirror with a custom mirror to give the space a spa like feeling.
I incorporated this 3-tier glass stand to hold my favorite Z Gallerie Parfum bank along with extra plush white towels and a box to hold personal effects for my guest.
I made sure to make this space accommodating for guests. The little gold platter is to hold the rings of my female guests while they are washing their hands.
I absolutely fell in love when I saw this fingertip towel with its gold symbol and gold stripes. The gold vase just adds a touch of glamour on top of the toilet tank.

To see more: http://www.designsbytamela.com