Mother Nature is AWESOME at Gardening

You don't always have to plant things yourself to have beauty around you. If you haven't noticed I'm always taking pictures and here are some of my favorite.
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, I have lots of wild strawberries that the animals love to eat It s rare I actually saw it before it was eaten
I have lots of wild strawberries that the animals love to eat. It's rare I actually saw it before it was eaten!
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, Another beautiful wild strawberry
Another beautiful wild strawberry.
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, Make a wish
Make a wish.
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, Neighbor s Cherry Tree
Neighbor's Cherry Tree
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, Again it s rare I was able to take pics because the animals always beat me to it
Again, it's rare I was able to take pics because the animals always beat me to it!!
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, The animals favorite treat
The animals favorite treat.
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, In the spring my whole back yard is covered with these flowers
In the spring my whole back yard is covered with these flowers.
mother nature is awesome at gardening, flowers, gardening, Too pretty to mow down
Too pretty to mow down.
Michelle Lee

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next