GadgetSponge.com
GadgetSponge.com
  • Shreveport, LA

Chrome & Red Industrial Chest of Drawers

I ran across a pretty beat up chest of drawers. One drawer was too far gone to restore. So I went to town with the GadgetSponge rejuvenation.
Chrome & Red Industrial Chest of Drawers by GadgetSponge.com
I used silver spray paint for the silver areas.  A vintage vanity light accents the piece with some soft lighting bringing more of the industrial vibe into the chest of drawers.
I used silver spray paint for the silver areas. A vintage vanity light accents the piece with some soft lighting bringing more of the industrial vibe into the chest of drawers.
Three vintage gym locker metal baskets (painted red) are utilizing the space that the busted drawer used to be in.  I finished out the inside of that compartment with plywood and punched metal sheets to dress it up and protect the wood
Three vintage gym locker metal baskets (painted red) are utilizing the space that the busted drawer used to be in. I finished out the inside of that compartment with plywood and punched metal sheets to dress it up and protect the wood
An old metal emblem and parts from an old metal carpenter's square dress up the front fixed panel.
chrome amp red industrial chest of drawers, painted furniture
GadgetSponge.com