Joy Kelly-Warner
Joy Kelly-Warner
  • Lincoln, NE

dining area

Here is my dining area opposite of my small galley kitchen with oak cabinets. I am not going to paint my cabinets or change my counter tops or back splash. I do like the idea of a warm grey paint color as it will match my counter tops really well. Here are my choices that I have narrowed down for the gray paint colors. Gray Area SW7052, Revere Pewter BM HC-172 & Analytical Grey SW 7051. Now for the small dining area opposite my kitchen. I am thinking of using a BM White Dove OC-17 on the bottom half of the wall (or paint bead board) this color. Now what color would I paint the top part of the wall in the small dining area to compliment the grey and the white dove? Also the hallway as well. I will not change my appliances at this time. Thanks JC
one view of dining area and hallway
one view of dining area and hallway
another view of my galley kitchen with skylight
My dining area opposite my galley kitchen and hallway
Another view of my dining area hopefully I will put up bead board on bottom half.

• PeggyT

love the table and chairs!

• Diana Deiley

Just a suggestion: textured wallpaper on the bottom half, then paint. It will add another dimension to your nice dining room. Just a thought.