Sara @ House Bella
Sara @ House Bella
  • Hailey, ID

Mix Your Own Paint for the Perfect Color

Using fabric as inspiration, I mixed my own paint color using paint samples from past projects. After getting the perfect tone, Home Depot matched the paint color of my creation exactly - and it became my new office!
The first roll of color is always exciting.
The green/blue color brought freshness to my office.
Using paint samples and colors from other rooms in my house, I mixed and matched to create the perfect tone.
Within 30 minutes I had many shades to choose from.
The color I created, and had color matched at Home Depot, matches my inspiration fabric perfectly.
Sara @ House Bella

• TJ

That is an extremely smart idea. I have always disliked picking paint colors because once its up on the wall its either too this or too that. I think I will try this with all of the sample jars I have accumulated while trying to find a color I like. Thanks for sharing this. btw, the color coordinates with your fabric beautifully,

• Mary Jo-Bragg

Home DePot is great for helping