Kids Owl Bathroom Art

I wanted to decorate my sons bathroom but I didn't want to spend a lot. I stumbled upon this super cute complete owl themed bath set from lakeside that I got for about $80. It included a shower curtain, rug, a couple hand towels, soap dispenser and toothbrush holder. I wanted to keep with the owl theme and not spending lots of $$ so I painted my own owl art.
My son can't read yet but I think the sayings are really cute in a kids bathroom ☺️
I copied the more masculine owls.
Here is a before picture of the bathroom. We bought a foreclosed home that needed a ton of work!
I of course picked up more cute owl stuff to decorate like the owl tub toy holder from target.
I'm not quite done with this bathroom yet, I want to paint the construction grade honey oak vanity and woodwork.
I'm not sure if I should paint the vanity black with chrome knobs and frame the mirror out in black with the woodwork and doors in white or if I should do all white (the vanity top is white though).
Or maybe paint the vanity cherry to match this shelving unit with white woodwork???
The garbage can from target is so stinking cute 😄

31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Thrifty Artsy Girl

• Denise Hardy

@Sherri - just to let you know I have made a comment for you on your blogspot - what a beautiful job you have done - great news for you to have completed the bathroom :)

• Carol darden

I just love it !! Love the Owl theme !!