Jackie Scoggins
Jackie Scoggins
  • Mayfield, KY
Asked on Nov 1, 2012

wood candle holder projects

Jackie ScogginsKMS Woodworks
+1

has anyone seen the site for making the JOY signs that aer attached to wooden candle sticks? they are made with 2x4 wood and have a final on top
  • Jackie Scoggins

OMG!!!!!!!!YES IT IS, AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I HAVE BEEN DRIVING MY SELF CRAZY FOR 2 DAYS SEARCHING. I JUST COULDN'T GET THIS PROJECT OUT OF MY HEAD AND NOW I CAN. THANKS AGAIN

• KMS Woodworks

It is like, sometimes, when you get a song in your head and can't remember the name of the song but just have the melody bouncing about. Shanty 2 chic...has posted a number of things here on hometalk. I just used some special key words and google and searched images. It took me about 15 seconds to find it. I have been here on hometalk since the very beginning and have over 8000 comments, I have a pretty good memory for some items...but google can fill in the blanks.

• Jackie Scoggins

yes mammm and now i can't find candle holders, so that desn't make it any better, but I am determened to figure out a way lol. Have you ever done any out of porch balisters?