2 Little Superheroes
2 Little Superheroes
  • Raleigh, NC

The Ultimate LEGO Storage

I bought 2 Ikea Trofast system's for $29.99 each plus the baskets for $3.00. I cut out letters from scrapbook paper and modge podged them on the front of each basket. It's the perfect system for Lego. The drawers come out easily for Lego play on the floor. And they are shallow enough so that looking for that particular piece of Lego is easy enough.
the ultimate lego storage, cleaning tips, organizing, storage ideas, Ikea Trofast
Ikea Trofast
the ultimate lego storage, cleaning tips, organizing, storage ideas
the ultimate lego storage, cleaning tips, organizing, storage ideas, Apply letters with modge podge
Apply letters with modge podge.
the ultimate lego storage, cleaning tips, organizing, storage ideas, Ikea Trofast system
Ikea Trofast system
2 Little Superheroes

• 2 Little Superheroes

It's really worked well for my boys!

• Meburke

I still have my 3grown sons Legos & occasionally they are here & I break out the " bins" under their old beds.we build,laugh,talk of their late Dad & this would blow them away.DOING IT ..IKEA Bolingbrook Is 5 miles away...THANK YOU, MARY CHRISTmas!