Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Fall Jar Candle

This is a Kruenpeeper Creek Gifts inspired project. See my blog for more photos and details!
First I used picture hanging wire to form a wire handle on my pint jar. There are many easy tutorials for mason jar lanterns on the internet.  I followed one for wedding lanterns.
First I used picture hanging wire to form a wire handle on my pint jar. There are many easy tutorials for mason jar lanterns on the internet. I followed one for wedding lanterns.
After putting the wire handle on the jar, I added a metal star and filled the jar with putka pods. I added Spanish Moss to a small galvanized pail and placed a flameless grubby candle to the putka pod jar. Then placed jar in the pail.
Organized Clutter