Master Bath with an attached Koi/Goldfish pond

You have seen the Master Bath before but I changed the rug and table today for a new look. I wrote that there was a interior garden room just the other side of the tub but today you get the pictures. I am posting the new pond. which we just started, under Garden and Ponds. I am running out of space for water............time to move.
Master Bath
Our garden room and Koi pond inside the bathroom but with a trellis door to keep the cats out because some of the plants are not good for them to eat
Garden room and library - the new outside pond is on the other side of those 2 windows. I will post those pictures under garden and ponds. Yes, feel really, really sorry for my husband................

• Sherrie S

@Susan S Now that you mention unused, I have a Jacuzzi in my master bathroom and the last time I used it was to save my Pleco because the outdoor pond water got so cold he would have died. I put a heater in in the Jacuzzi to warm him up for a week & he survived. @Terrie Kaufman I'm waiting for your pictures.

• Terrie Kaufman

You guys have no idea how hard I just laughed after reading your posts. Thanks for all the fun I am having. I have a friend who put in a small slipper tub like mine and she has her goldfish in it. They do NOT need heat in the house, in fact that one side of our home which is the master bedroom, bath and garden room is kept cool.