Mommy is coocoo
Mommy is coocoo
  • Oklahoma City, OK

Embroidery Hoop Artwork

Take your fabric remnants and turn them into beautiful artwork. It's easy {and very inexpensive} See my DIY tutorial!
http://www.mommyiscoocoo.com/2012/11/five-embroidery-hoop-wall-art-displays.html
Embroidery Hoop Artwork
Embroidery Hoop Artwork
guest bedroom artwork
guest bedroom artwork
Embroidery hoop
Embroidery hoop
Mommy is coocoo

• Laura Cassinelli

Instructions?

• Sha22453482

I love that idea but I'm trying to think of some way to keep the dust off of the cloth I'm thinking maybe pick up some picture frames at yard sales and here and there and paint the frame different colors if you want or maybe just one solid color and then take the material and put it in an under the glass

• Pdmullgirl

I love this! I picked up several hoops at my local thrift store because they were such a good deal.(they actually gave them to me!) I couldn't turn that down but I didn't know what to do with them. I thought I would make dream catchers but I really love this! Problem solved! Thanks for sharing!

• Stephanie corley

I love these! It would also look great by adding painted stems and making dragon flies with the bodies as oblong buttons and painting the wings.