Holly Lefevre
Holly Lefevre
  • Austin, TX

Mdf coffee table to Parisian chic accent table

I recently received a small mdf coffee table as [art of a blogger challenge. It was a fine little table, but too small in scale to be a coffee table in my house...so I transformed it using some metallic glazing paint (finished with a clear coat of polyurethane), some gorgeous (faux) Parisian maps and decoupage and some metallic upholstery nails. Now, I must say it is a chic little cutie that I am using to
The gorgeous finished project!
The gorgeous finished project!
Another shot  - I love the metallic finish!
Another shot - I love the metallic finish!
Nail head detail!
Nail head detail!
I love the colors in this map paper and am so happy to see this chic table in my home.
Holly Lefevre

• Caseyem11

I use maps from my travels for this type of project.
  • Pam12271771

I LOVE THIS AND I WILL ACTUALLY BE DOING THIS ON AN ENTIRE WARDROBE CLOSET BOUGHT BY MY HUSBAND THAT NEEDS UPDATING!! THE WARDROBE IS IN THE GUEST ROOM, SO BUY USING THE MAPPING, IT NOT ONLY WILL ADD CHARACTER, BUT WILL BE FUN FOR GUESTS TO LOOK AT!!