Terrie Kaufman
Terrie Kaufman
  • Vancouver, WA

I designed and built this Koi pond for my clients show fish. It is over 39,000 gallons

Indoor Koi pond in Washington state.
These Koi all come from the mud ponds of Japan, they are all "show stoppers" but are no longer being shown.
The pond is approximately 17 X 40 and it's a wonderful room to spend winter months in watching the kids swim. The pond is over 9 feet deep and was build as a swimming pool to pass all the WA state codes.
They hold Koi club meetings here once in awhile and when people drool it makes me feel wonderful to know I was the designer of all this beauty.
If you are at all familiar with Koi take a close look at these goegeous fish, they are beautiful.
Designing this waterfall was fun because I wanted something different but not so big it took away from the beauty of the fish.

• Susan S

@Terrie Kaufman & @Becky H - WHEW!! Sure am glad we got THAT settled!!! LOL

• Sherrie S

@Terrie Kaufman the pond is elegant. I'd love one in my sunroom but I can't afford any more ponds/waterfeatures. Maybe when I win the lotto.