Some Fall Color thoughts to brighten your day

When planning your landscape, design for year round interest and not just the season you are currently in. Form also adds some great fall and winter interest as well.
Camellia 'Apple Blossom'
Camellia 'Apple Blossom'
Burning Bush, brilliant red fall color and lovely structure underneath when they finally do lose their leaves
Hollies have a wonderful role to play in landscapes. Sturdy, hardy beautiful green with red berries
Leucothoe 'Rainbow' displays lovely fall colors and you don't have to have a large area to plant it
Camellia 'Fragrant Pink'
Camellia 'Fragrant Pink'
Another view of Burning Bush
Another view of Burning Bush
Structure! wow
Structure! wow
OK so now ya'll have to know this is my favorite tree for year round interest! Coral Bark Maple (Sango KaKu)
Oregon Green Pine tree.Beautiful structure.

• Marietta

Q

• Liliana Wells

I was thinking about the peony during the night and you may have a valid point. The camellia would get the afternoon sun. But there are some large trees that will offer some protection also. Let me get back to the drawing board. Thanks for your thoughts on the Daphne odora. Indian hawthorn (Raphiolepis indica).