Frosted Illum-MASON-aries

Here's an easy, DIY Frosted Mason Jar Illuminarie that will help make your season bright!! Just a strand of mini lights, faux greens and THIS special spray that frosts your jars.
frosted illum mason aries get the look, crafts, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor
These mason jar Illuminaries glow and sparkle in any vignette.
Gather pinecones, faux greens and some baubles together. You can use battery operated light strands or simply drop a tea light into the jar.
The frosting is from spray crystals bought in the same area as the spray snow you would use on windows. A very thin but even layer is used to coat the glass jars.
You can use wine bottles too for this project or any jar that you can fit greens into. ***FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND WHAT SPRAY CRYSTALS I USED***, visit the link below.
Sow and Dipity

• Elaine Spencer

These are really lovely,I am in the U.K and I have not seen this type of glass frosting,not even in our Hobby craft store,looks like a google job .I have just tried to purchase the ice crystal spray from Amazon,but they cannot send to the U.K ,can you suggest a similar product that maybe I can buy here? Thanks .

• Time With Thea

I will keep an eye out for this spray. it has such a pretty effect!