Small Bathroom Storage Using Tension Rods

$10

Sometimes going vertical and using wall space is the best way to carve out some extra storage space in a small bathroom. I used the wall space next to my bathroom mirror to store some of my jewelry and other accessories like hair clips and watches. You might not want to store jewelry that's sensitive to moisture in the bathroom but most of my jewelry is pretty low maintenance and moisture hasn't been an
small bathroom storage using tension rods, bathroom ideas, organizing, small bathroom ideas, storage ideas
It only took minutes to set up using two tension rods and some s-hooks 
I also hung my DIY hanging earring organizer from the lower rod for easy access to my earrings. It's really easy to make and you can see how I made it here: http://www.engineeryourspace.com/diy-hanging-earring-jewelry-organizer/
If you don't have a place where tension rods will work, you can use an inexpensive towel rod and secure it to the wall or on the back of a door. The one pictured is from IKEA (BYGEL) and costs about $3.

• Tension rods
  • S-hooks
Engineer Your Space

• Susanne

Inspired? That's not even close! I have hinged closet doors that open out. I am going to get a few towel rods and do that on the inside of my closet door(s)! Awesome idea!!!

• Betty Sutton Smith

All of these are terrific idea's! I just had a thought of using those removable strips, because I do not have solid door's!!!