Duke Manor Farm
Duke Manor Farm
  • Pendergrass, GA

They're At The Door Arrangement

Do you find your self scrambling until the last minute during holiday gatherings? Here's an arrangement that even your long lost Aunt Mable would approve of when she comes over for Thanksgiving dinner. It's quick, easy and will wow your dinner guests!
Add some seasonal flowers into the wreath
start with a bowl, pumpkin and grapevine wreath
Add some fall foliage
Add some fall foliage
Duke Manor Farm

• Bridget Kik

Gosh you Americans are so creative. I am trying to put a bit of this seasonal type decorations outside my front door. It faces straight onto 300 year old cobbled lane outside an old mill workers house in England - and lends itself beautifully to a bit of outdoor decoration. This is a really nice and cheap idea (so if someone passing decides to nick my pumpkin) I can just pop down to the shops and buy another one :-) I will be back looking for Christmas ideas soon.

• Audrey

Do so love this idea, I am going to try one with one of my real pumpkins! I think I have all I need. Great!