Repurposed Frame into Chalkboard

$8.00
1 Day

This piece is Large and In Charge. It was created from a frame piece that was purchased from Habitat for Humanity Restore.
http://rusticrediscovered.blogspot.com/2012/11/chalkboard-large-and-in-charge.html
Completed Chalkboard
Completed Chalkboard
Close up of corners
Close up of corners
Hat rack included!!
Hat rack included!!
Side view chalk and hats included
Side view chalk and hats included
Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered

• Carol Lindbloom

Susan, I went to the dollar store here. ( everything in the store is $1.00) no higher. and got their baby vaseline, large jar for only $1.00 and found a super deal at the "Monday special" at goodwill for $1.29 a ugly green painted frame, but its perfect for my first TRIAL and error project, and it only cost me so far, $2.29 total, (plus tax of course) There is also a free offer for a sample of Benjamin Moore paint at their store this week, its only 2 ounces, and only one sample given with their newspaper add, I picked out "yellow rain coat" since it rains so much here in Seattle, hahaha. . I am so excited to try this and if It is ruined.. It only cost me under $2.50. As soon as we get some "dry" weather so I can paint outside I will send you a picture of my project, thanks for your ideas. Thought I would share my super buy finds. Carol

• Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered

Sounds great Carol- Great finds, Have fun and remember its just paint and can be RE painted as many times as needed. You wouldn't believe all my repainted projects. Susan