FOLK Magazine
FOLK Magazine
  • Beaver Dam, KY

How to Make a Semi-Natural Evergreen Wreath

Can you BELIEVE that before photo was hiding underneath that beautiful wreath? Love the look of fresh evergreen wreaths but hate the huge price tag? Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to make your own. It's super simple AND your hedges can get trimmed as a bonus! You can transform a fake Christmas wreath into something wild, sloppy and organic with evergreen trimmings from your yard. Get ready to dust
how to make a semi natural evergreen wreath, crafts, gardening, wreaths
how to make a semi natural evergreen wreath, crafts, gardening, wreaths, Here is what I used to make an easy evergreen wreath 26 gauge floral wire Pliers for cutting wire Wire wreath form found at an arts and crafts store such as Hobby Lobby Evergreen clippings I used Leland Cypress Length of fake gar
Here is what I used to make an easy evergreen wreath: 26 gauge floral wire Pliers for cutting wire Wire wreath form (found at an arts and crafts store such as Hobby Lobby) Evergreen clippings ( I used Leland Cypress) Length of fake gar
how to make a semi natural evergreen wreath, crafts, gardening, wreaths, Then I layered the bunches of greens around the wreath on top of one another in a semi circular pattern I wrapped each bundle with a long continuous length of floral wire to secure them to the form
Then I layered the bunches of greens around the wreath on top of one another in a semi-circular pattern. I wrapped each bundle with a long continuous length of floral wire to secure them to the form.
FOLK Magazine