Kissing Clothes Pin Couples

Find out how I made these cute clothespin couples. Perfect decoration for a wedding or Valentine's Day
you will never see a spare clothespin the same way again, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
From this...
From this...
What do I love more than mason jars? Clothes pins. Maybe it's because there are so many things you can create with a simple clothes pin. I use clothes pins for gift toppers, baby shower decor, candy buffets, organizing, and now little people that stand on my dresser.
These little kissing couples can be used as cupcake toppers, paper clips, or they can simply dance around your desk when you're feeling a little sad. Every craft has it's purpose : )
We decided to do a wedding theme for our clothes pin people. Scroll down for more photos...
to this...
to this...
The single girl you invited to your wedding that totally dressed inappropriately and made out with the groom's college roommate
The fancy couple in the back that never get out and want to take full advantage of not being with their children
The blissfully happy newlyweds. You may now kiss the bride! Check out the full tutorial on Lilyshop
Jessie Jane