$14 Wooden Bracelet Holders

$14

With Mother's day right around the corner some of us are scrambling to decided what to get mom. Well why not make something....And add a little bling to show how much you care. Make these super easy and affordable wooden bracelet/necklace holder. />

diy wooden bracelet holders, bedroom ideas, crafts, diy, how to, organizing, woodworking projects

These are perfect as gifts or for your room storing bracelets and necklaces in style. SO truth be told I have a storage problem because I have a lot of ....Stuff. I know I know declutter its spring but it's easier said than done. I figured I'd address my jewelry storage issue first. I have tons of bracelets I've collected over the years from various travels. I wanted something I could put on display showcasing my pretty bracelets.

I contemplated making bracelet holders out of flimsy paper towel tubes. However, many of my bracelets are heavy and require a little more support. So I decided to make a woodworking project out of it. It also gave me an excuse to buy that Ryobi router table I'd been eying for some time.

While a miter saw would make this project move a little faster it is not necessary. The dowels can be cut to size at Home Depot or Lowe's or you can use a hand saw.

Now thats its all put together its time to make it pretty

I love all the pretty ribbons I picked up at my last trip to Hobby Lobby. It was hard making a decision which to use. Made me think I should make more holders.
You can paint it or you can stain the holder. Pick the colors and designs that speak to you. Don't be afraid to accent with ribbons and decorative tape.

Add a little bling, add a little love. Your mom is sure to love this and will think of you every time she looks at it.

ToolBox Divas

• Linda Santel King

I did this with P VC pipe and some T connectors. Only had to drill two holes in the base. Spray painted everything
  • Very cool! I love it! My girlfriends hubby made her some using run of the mill rolling pins we picked up at a yard sale - he made them look so cute! Every girl should have a couple of these. 👍