All-Natural Homemade Floor Cleaner

The best homemade floor cleaner made with a few simple, all-natural ingredients to get your floors clean and streak-free! Also works as a great all-purpose cleaner for counters, mirrors, appliances, etc. With nearly 500k pins on Pinterest, this one's a keeper!
Homemade Floor Cleaner - before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors
This floor cleaner also doubles as a great all-purpose cleaner! I use it on my counters (NOT granite!), mirrors, and even our stainless steel appliances!
Use a microfiber cloth wrapped over a Swiffer (or similar sweeper). Better yet, you can purchase a Libman or Vileda mop with a refillable compartment for your homemade cleaner!

14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Nature's Nurture

• Amy W.

So once again you have to go to the blog to find out what this miracle cleaner is?? Another attempt to get more "hits" on a blog, l really liked Hometalk a lot better when it was about real people posting real diy projects and household tips that showed steps and how to, it has become a plkace that bloggers come to and give NO usable information without clicking on their blogs and the more "hits" they have the more money they make and advertisers they get...l didn't click on this and l can pretty sure bet it is vinegar and water or some other "natural" cleaner....l am visiting hometalk a lot less these days because it has turned into a site for bloggers to bait people to click on their blogs...just my opinion

• Betty

@Amy W. I totally agree with @Amy W. I find it irritating to read a post that directs me to a blog when the information could be conveyed in the post.

• Mary Law

For my laminate flooring I have found Rejuvenate (sp) to be the BEST and easiest.