Andrea Fogleman
Andrea Fogleman
  • Ashland, OH

Pallet wall, trim and Autumn decor

My favorite trash to treasure project of the year goes to the pallet wall. Even though the wall was completed a few months ago I still can't get over how beautiful trash can truly be.
My husband and I dismantled 7-8 pallets to complete the wall and attached the pallet boards using screws from Home Depot. We used various widths, lengths, and colors of wood slats to create a somewhat colorful wooden
Pallet Wall, trim and Autumn Decor
Pallet Wall, trim and Autumn Decor
Andrea Fogleman

• DebbieF

When you finished the wall did you put any kind of stain or gloss on it?

• DebbieF

Can you please tell me where you got your pallets. I have been asking stores and most of them re-use them.

• Beth

I love the design!!! So warm and inviting. Was the pallet wood hard to work with? Every pallet I find is beyond splintery?!?!?!

• Andrea Fogleman

The pallets I use are far from perfect and some of them are loaded with splinters. I use some of the boards and others end up firewood. Some, not all, pallet boards are very hard wood. Your best bet is a tough saw and sander.