Downsizing......Texas winter home.

Moved from a 5 bedroom house to a trailer in Texas for winter stays. Summers and fall are spent in Michigan. Most everything in this house is from garage sales and resale stores.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, I try to make it look like my home and not a trailer Hand painted stripes Vintage swing arm curtain rods
I try to make it look like my home and not a trailer. Hand painted stripes....Vintage swing arm curtain rods.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, The floor length mirror was actually a bathroom mirror that someone removed I framed it and wired a curtain tie back thru the holes that were used to hang the mirror I love it it reflects light and makes the room look much larger
The floor length mirror was actually a bathroom mirror that someone removed. I framed it and wired a curtain tie back thru the holes that were used to hang the mirror. I love it, it reflects light and makes the room look much larger.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, Guest room The corona over the bed is a shelf painted gold draped with old lace and fabric
Guest room. The corona over the bed is a shelf painted gold, draped with old lace and fabric.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, Grand daughters play room The bed is an antique hired hand trundle bed Matresses are covered with canvas tarps for durability
Grand daughters play room. The bed is an antique hired hand trundle bed. Matresses are covered with canvas tarps for durability.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, Bedskirt is an antique table cloth and bolsters are pillows I rolled duct taped and covered in drop cloth canvas
Bedskirt is an antique table cloth and bolsters are pillows I rolled, duct taped and covered in drop cloth canvas.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, Corona is made from an old store displayer draped with toile and hung with glass ornaments and ribbon
Corona is made from an old store displayer, draped with toile and hung with glass ornaments and ribbon.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, Removable decals
Removable decals.
downsizing texas winter home, bedroom ideas, home decor, More decals
More decals......

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 8 comments
Next