Bill Costley
Bill Costley
  • Roswell, GA
Asked on Nov 11, 2012

kitchen cabinet refacing with doors and drawers in roswell Ga.

Kevin M. Veler, Law Office ofPosh PatiosDesigns by BSB
+2

We live in Roswell ga and need somebody to replace our kitchen doors and drawers.
  • KMS Woodworks

have you tried the search tool at the top of the page?

• Bridget

I would recommend DCD Cabinets in Norcross. They do excellent work and their customer service is the best.

• Designs by BSB

Id be honored to talk about your project needs - my firm is small so my prices are incredibly competitive and with 23+ yrs you can be assured that your will receive the guidance to help you make the right decision with product.. and budget! Feel free to contact me via email or telephone, all of my info is on my website http://designsbybsb.com Side note: I am out of town judging the NKBA Design Competition -- returning Thursday, so email/phone limited to breaks/evenings.

• Posh Patios

Refacing around here is a great option. Seems like a lot of the old houses were built out of 3/4" solid plywood....well built to today horrible standards. I tell people not to rip them out unless absolutely necessary. There are also a lot of nice waterborne finishing on the market that have NO/LOW VOC'S. Good time to switch!

• Becky Sue would be well recommended. For other information on contractors, be sure to visit my website, bewareofcontractors.com.