Laura, Pet Scribbles
Laura, Pet Scribbles
  • Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Mini (Faux) Pallet Art DIY

Make your own mini - and faux - pallet art with popsicle sticks! Huh?? Yes, you read that correctly! Pallet art is such a hot trend right now, and my favorite pieces are those that are truly handmade, versus the mass-produced knock-offs that are beginning to pop up in catalogs and home decor stores. I came across an awesome tutorial on Pinterest (link available on my blog), and it inspired me to make my own mini version of pallet art using popsicle sticks, or craft sticks as they're called in the big-box craft supply stores.
mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
Laura, Pet Scribbles

• Beatrice Tangeman

Adore this! Great job (:

• Crystena

Great idea! I have made little signs from the small stir sticks you use to stir paint with from Home Depot. You can but packs of 10 bundled together. Have done the same with the lg pant sticks as well.i have used them to make signs. Flags, etc. I have done the TX Flag and American flag. What ever I choose to paint on them. I can show you an example if you like and tell me where to send it. I cut the sticks to the size I want. Wanted to share. Love your idea.