4 Household Uses for Cinnamon

Did you know that cinnamon can be used as an air freshener, a bug repellant, and a mouth wash?
Moth Repellent: Replace foul-smelling mothballs with cinnamon-stuffed sachets. Combine the cinnamon with a handful of other spices, like cloves and bay leaves, and you'll have a moth-free house that smells great.
Ant Repellant: Has an army of ants invaded your home? Apartment Therapy suggests using cinnamon to keep the little critters at bay. Sprinkle the powdered version of the spice around any openings or crevices that give insects entrance to your home and they will steer clear, perhaps heading for the more welcoming environs of a neighbor's home instead.
Air Freshener: Combine water and a few drops of cinnamon oil in a spray bottle and you've got an instant air freshener that's both economical and all-natural.
Mouthwash: Mouthwash is one of those products that's so easy to make, it's a wonder we ever buy it. For an effective cinnamon-flavored mouthwash, simply add nine tablespoons of cinnamon to a cup of vodka. Let the mixture sit for two weeks and then strain through a coffee filter.
Photo of cinnamon by Adam Verwymeren courtesy of Networx.com. http://www.networx.com/article/8-household-uses-for-cinnamon

To see more: http://www.networx.com/article/8-household-uses-for-cinnamon

• P. strong

I pull off label how do I remove sticky gum? Item is aluminum

• Cass Watson

Diatomaceous earth got rid of my anthills in 2 days...totally non toxic if pets eat it so can be sprinkled wherever you see ants or slides or whatever creepy crawlies

• Juli Capo

It works great on ant hills, I also sprinkle a small circle of D.E. around my garden plants that tend to get slugs or caterpillars, they won't cross the line.

• Lydia Moreton Worley

I WILL THANKYOU