Kimberly
Kimberly
  • Coraopolis, PA

DIY Diffuser

I finally decided to make my own diffuser. I had most of the materials from another diffuser kit I never used. I wasn't too happy with the smell it came with so figured it was a perfect time to give it a go. I will NEVER buy an expensive diffuser kit again.
Mix 4-5 drops of your essential oil into a half-cup of water.  Add 2 drops of vodka to the water. The vodka serves as an emulsifier and helps keep the water and oil mixed.
Mix 4-5 drops of your essential oil into a half-cup of water. Add 2 drops of vodka to the water. The vodka serves as an emulsifier and helps keep the water and oil mixed.
Pour the mixture into the jar or vase.
Pour the mixture into the jar or vase.
Add reeds and get ready for the scent to flow.  It does take a few days for the reeds to absorb the oil and release its scent.
Add reeds and get ready for the scent to flow. It does take a few days for the reeds to absorb the oil and release its scent.
Kimberly