This video teaches you how to cut a beer bottle.

Cool and Crazy Uses for Empty Beer Bottles

Got empties? You could recycle them...or you could: make a vase; make a candle holder; store olive oil; make votive candle holders; make beer bottle oil lamps; make a hummingbird feeder; bury them in a line to create a translucent garden border; break them and make mosaics; or make a bottle tree. Please share your own creative uses for empty beer bottles!
Bottles and mud are the materials used in this wall at an Earthship community in New Mexico. Photo: KMS Woodworks/Networx.com.
This beer bottle clock is on display at the Philadelphia International Airport. Photo: waitscm/Flickr
A beer bottle stuffed with a string of white lights makes for romantic lighting. Photo: nanny snowflake/flickr
This is a bottle tree. Photo: redagain Patty/flikr
How to cut a beer bottle to make DIY beer bottle votive candle holders

To see more: http://www.networx.com/article/10-creative-uses-for-empty-beer-bottles

• Deezie

I love bottles. I use them in my garden. I have 2 bottle trees and I have come birdhouse bottles I made and some wine bottles lining a birdbath. Bottles are so much fun in the garden

• María Ávila

Very beautiful and Super creative.