White Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries

$10

Super easy, pretty (and cheap!) mason jar luminaries for Christmas. I used stencils, glass paint, Mod Podge & salt to make these in under an hour. :)
These mason jar luminaries are so easy! You probably have almost all the supplies on hand to make these already, too!
You'll need mason jars, Mod Podge, silver glass paint, foam brushes, stencils, tea lights, ribbon & salt.
This step is totally optional but the snowflakes do add a pretty touch. :) I used some Martha Stewart glass paint snowflake stencils to stencil my jars.
After the paint dried, I coated my mason jar with Mod Podge. Then I just sprinkled salt on my jar.
The salt sticks right to the Mod Podge, and it looks so pretty!
I love how they turned out!
They would make a great centerpiece on a holiday table or even decoration for a winter wedding.

25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Ginger Bowie

• Dawn
    Dawn

So cute!

• Yna49543629
    Yna49543629
    9 minutes ago

I have made them but used epsom salt and bits of artificial greenery, red berries, and a bit of raffia for the trim instead of ribbon. I used the string of mini lights inside each which gave them a nice sparkle. I did not paint the snowflakes on them but really like this look. Thanks!