Men are from Mars and women are from Venus

Do you have a problem with decorative cushions like me??
For me, it is actually two problems...
First is to convince myself that I already have too much of them and stop buying more, and other is to stop my guys from removing them off the sofas all the time.
I know that we girls have this problem in common, because finally the men are from Mars and women are from Venus. :) But anyway, today I had the first problem, mentioned above, and I didnt resist the temptation to get a pair of beautiful decorative cushions in soft, pastel shades of blue. The beautiful, slightly vintage turquoise floral motif on a white background was "too tempting" for my weak character and I added two more to my, already large, collection. Oh, to hell with character, sometimes I just love being weak. :)))
men are from mars and women are from venus, home decor
Vesna Gavrilovic - Home Chic Club

• Marg C

Pillows are only one thing that I don't understand about Martians! He just throws them anywhere and that bugs me! Well it's nice to hear I'm not alone in my frustration over our Martians and their slap-happy ways! refreshing!

• Oh Marg, you are not alone at all... unfortunatelly all girls have the same problem with Martians and pillows... but we must be patient and done it our way :))