Candy table and adding more white to the dinning room

These days I have finished several projects in the house that I had planned for some time. First one is the old kitchen table that I brought back from our cabin. It was in a very bad condition. But with a little Benjamin Moor paint and some acrylic stain with wax, any problem can be solved. Sweet as a candy!
candy table and adding more white to the dinning room, home decor, painted furniture
Vesna Gavrilovic - Home Chic Club

• Bonnie Lewenza

This is more of a question, I have been wanting to paint the top of my table for a while, but my problem is the table has a lot of family history etched in it as it is pine. My late husband's signature is there as well and I don't want to sand to remove any of this. I know it sounds crazy as everyone wants that perfect finish. What can I do?

• You don`t have to send your table, if you want to save the details. You can use chalk paint, which you can use directly to the surface without sanding, and still get very good coverage and finish. For an even better look of the table, everything should end up with clear wax that will give a smooth surface and provide additional protection for color.